Earn 60,000 bonus points with Chase Sapphire PreferredCard - that’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards or use for statement credits for certain purchases (see point 3).
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This product is available to you if you do not have any Sapphire card and have not received a new card member bonus for any Sapphire card in the past 48 months.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Points can be redeemed to offset any dining, grocery store, or home improvement purchases at a rate of 1.25 cents per point. This limited time promotion will expire on 9/30.
- Get free Doordash Dashpass Membership. DashPass allows you to get free delivery and lower service fees on $12+ orders from select restaurants. It normally costs $9.99/month, but is free through Dec 31st 2021.
- Earn 2X points on dining at restaurants from fast food to fine dining
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides.
- Earn 2X points on travel from airfare and hotels to taxis and trains.
- $95 annual fee