🔷 Trading 212 Referral Link - £96.15 in free shares already!

I’ve been using Trading 212 for a while and it’s my favourite app for holding shares for long term growth and dividends (I wouldn’t recommend them for day traders!). They have an awesome refer a friend programme that you should take full advantage off. :sparkles::confetti_ball:

All you need to do is click my referral code below, make a minimum deposit of $/€/£1, and we’ll both receive a free share worth up to £100! :moneybag:

My link: www.trading212.com/invite/FMElGfn5

I have 15 referrals left as of 18 April 2020. Free shares I’ve already received are: National Grid (£10.45); AstraZenica (£61.79); Hewlett Packard (£8.09); Under Armour (£8.15); and Starbucks (£70.23).

Easy money and I’m up £100s on my other trades too! :money_with_wings::rocket:

1 Like

This is such an amazing referral scheme, it might not last forever! Did you get a free share when you joined? Which one? :slight_smile:

Here is my working trading 212 link live as of 28th april 2020.

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £⁠100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/invite/FffdNKMx and we both get a free share!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. Did you get a free stock when you joined yourself?

There are also free shares offers with FreeTrade - you can see some links here: https://www.referralcodes.com/shop/freetrade/

Get a FREE share, worth up to £100 by signing up to Trading 212 using this referral link: http://www.trading212.com/invite/3wm90fB.

1 Like

FREE SHARES - Trading 212

1. Create a Trading 212 ‘INVEST’ account using this link in title - www.trading212.com/invite/FMADhQIr
  2. Fund your account with £1.00
  3. You will then get a notification of your free stock (e.g Fitbit, BMW, Ford, Ebay etc)
  4. Get 20 free shares when your referrals sign up!
    I have tried and tested this myself and I am so pleased I found out about this.

Please make sure you choose the INVEST account option when you sign up!!
www.trading212.com/invite/FMADhQIr

1 Like